Story of the Blanks Story of the Blanks

Wow, really good.

This was great, I was skeptic at the beginning but it's an incredible game. Really scary, and with the enough amount of difficulty.

[SOLITUDE] [SOLITUDE]

Like it a lot

It's a great game but found a glitch that gave me like millions of gold and sent me to the final stage :/ And I don't quite understood the controls.

NoPolygons responds:

Hmm, I'm surprised you found that, "glitch"! That was something I had actually forgotten to get rid of, as I was using that to test the final boss. D:
And what exactly don't you understand about the controls? Send me a PM if you want, and hopefully I'll be able to help you out! (I'll try to make my games controls/instructions more clear in the future)
anyways, thanks for the feedback!

Shad's Army Scrapbook Shad's Army Scrapbook

Nice style

Some were shocking but you have a terrific style.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Darn

Took me half an hour, make next one easier :/

Subterra Subterra

Uh?

Apparently I won. I don't really know how. Looked cool at first, then I finished it too easily. :/

(I jumped outside the cave and the into the darkness.)

K.O.L.M. K.O.L.M.

Loved this

But I already finished in Armorgames, darn. :/

Distance Distance

Hum...

I expected more story, cool graphics though. I'm in a long distance relationship and I couldn't feel connected with this. :/

Jim the Worm Jim the Worm

Rickroll'd

Great joke, sad this game isn't real.

Closed In Addendum Closed In Addendum

Beautiful and Deep

Great game, I loved it. The graphics are so well mixed and the mysterious story line leaves me with a bittersweet taste.

Thousand Dollar Soul Thousand Dollar Soul

Amazing job!

I loved the story, even thought now I'm more confused than ever, but still it was great!